Assets and Protection Applications  
Welcome to the Asset and Maintenance module of the Greenlight OPM Permit Management System.
This system allows you to lodge and keep track of applications for road opening/occupation, vehicle crossing and skip bin permits administered by Council's City Cleansing and Maintenance Department. If this is the first time you are making an application, please click on the 'create account' option at the top of the page.

Each application must be accompanied by proof of public liability to the value of five million dollars and must be attached to your application. Please note that in some cases, vehicle crossing permits also require town planning permits or consent from Vicroads. If you need Information regarding properties that require town planning permits, please contact the Planning Department on telephone 9932 1000 whilst Vicroads information can be found under the Vehicle Crossover option on the left hand side.

These permits are required as part of Council's Local Laws, if you fail to make the appropriate application prior to undertaking works or locating a skip bin, you will be subject to enforcement action.